Sunday, August 21, 2005

Update on the tan ...

Well, the tan is coming on fine – no laptop marks on legs which is marvellous – all my other bits seem to be developing evenly too which always good. TH and I have had a wee BBQ: scallop and bacon kebabs, followed by marinated lamb chops, wheat free sausages lathered in honey and mustard (they need livening up some how …) and veggie kebabs. Strawberries and cream to follow (marinated in lemon juice, balsamic and Cointreau), but that’ll have to wait until TH has re-surfaced. He’s gone for a snooze … had a hard morning with the small white ball and sticks, a BBQ with half a bottle of wine and we’re going out tonight (Amy Kohn at 12 Bar) - pacing is required apparently …

What next? Well, I have so much in my head about Edinburgh that I couldn’t possibly publish it all in one hit, so seeing as no-one really knows that this blog exists I’m going to publish blogs for each day retrospectively. No-one will notice! You’re not reading this are you?          

No comments: