Thursday, September 21, 2006

A list ...

  • I'm paying a mortgage and rent on a flat. However I'm resourceful, I don't go anywhere unless its free (which unfortunately means I'm a bit of a hermit at the moment), I drive to work which is vastly cheaper than the train, I drive out to nice country spots and walk for my entertainment, I live frugally, I can ride it out until the house is sold ...
  • The house has been on the market for 4 months and we've had only one viewing. Hmmmm. I've gotta keep pushing the agents and get some ideas myself of how to sell it - reduce the price get some plans drawn up to demonstrate the 2 bedrooms and a bathroom which could be developed in the loft. I'm still being positive and active.
  • I'm going to Peru at the end of November and the money to pay for it is wrapped up in the deposit on the leaky, creaky flat I'm renting while the house is being sold. What the hell, I've broken my credit card rule and I'll do a credit card transfer thing to tide me over until the house is sold and I have some money.
  • Its gone into meltdown at work and I'm being asked to "go the extra mile" for the sake of the company in the present difficult climate - I think you'll find that I already do was my response ... I guess I'll just cram trying to find a job into the schedule once I've had 5 minutes to consider my CV. What the hell, I can go back to IT helpdesk or do some typing or be runner on someone's event (if I can find anyone willing to take me on of course) - I'm not proud. It just has to be enough o pay a mortgage and rent on a flat and keep me in the manner to which I am accustomed ...
  • I'm still trying to get over this flippin' vertigo thing. Whilst I'm still shattered at least I don't fall over anymore.

That should be it of stuff to cope with for the time being.

Oh no, sorry I forgot to mention that my car was stolen yesterday, used in a crime, involved in an accident and impounded.

Now I'm starting to lose the will ...

No comments: