Sunday, October 30, 2005

So, what can I tell you?

Ever had a head so full of stuff that you can’t get any of it out?  That’s where I am at the moment.  If I ever do get to the point that I can blog it however, it will be entirely inappropriate for such a forum; so, I guess the only thing I can tell you is that I’ve had my hair cut...  

I do love having my hair cut – me and Andrew have a lovely natter about life, love and everything really and he does a stonkingly good cut and blow dry to boot.  I’ve got a bouncy, curly thing going on at the moment which feels fab – my hair bounces as I walk!  It’s a bit like that girly thing of swirling around in a long skirt – a very feminine, yummy feeling. He’s really good.  I can’t do this style myself, but then I guess (apart from the good cutting technique) that’s what I pay him for!  That, and the fact that he knows I’m a tight bird and that he needs to cut it in a way which means I only have to get it cut once every four months!

The haircut was followed by the dangerous walk back to the tube past 3 shoe shops. Unfortunately I’m in love again.  Dark red suede, ¾ length, black 3” heel.  £175.  The worst thing is that the one on display was a size 4 – it would have been rude not to try it on!  So I tried it on, I took it off; I stroked it so that the nap was lying all in the right direction, placed it back on the shelf and stepped away.  Sigh …

No comments: