Sunday, October 09, 2005

A "no time to blog" digest

Friday:  an evening of tables reserved for the occasion, chips, Pino Grigio from my new mug which is now being kept behind the bar for me whenever I go in- such a classy bird!, chips, good company, chips, lip gloss comparisons (George’s is not as chocolatey as mine apparently, though the debate was quite split on that), chips, discussions on the Vorderman scale (don’t ask …) and a late journey home.

Saturday: an early start (well of course, it’s Saturday!), the weekend’s chores packed into a manic 5 hours, before heading off to Brighton to see Bill Bailey at the Dome.  Very, very funny night and a good choice of birthday treat for myself!

Sunday: a lie in – marvellous stuff!  I slept all the way until 8am, can’t remember the last time I did that.  A day spent with TH’s family, a visit to friends and their new baby followed by cheese and wine on returning home.

Phew!  Back to work in the morning …

2 comments:

jazzshark said...

shit shit shit. totally crap friend. totally forgot your birthday. sorry sorry sorry.....
happy belated anyhow......xx

Anonymous said...

happy birthday vixen bbw