Monday, December 10, 2007

Good Morning ...

I finished work last Friday - yippee! I didn’t get everything done that I wanted to, but I did my best. I had a splendid “do” that evening, and then spent most of the weekend simply vegetating (and getting my home laptop back up and running after the dead hard drive incident), I wasn’t capable of much else to be honest I’m absolutely shattered for some reason. Anyway, I’m looking forward to emptying my head of work and filling it with packing and travel plans etc.

So Monday morning dawns and here I lie, looking forward to luxuriating in a much longed-for extended Monday morning snooze. Enter the “Law of Sod” in the form of a persistent banging (of the DIY kind!) emanating from next door. Oh well, guess I may as well get up and do something useful then …

No comments: