Monday, October 15, 2007

Very brief update

You know, sometimes there's so much going on, there's too much to tell. So here's a list of the past and the future:

  • The house is sold
  • I've handed in my notice at work
  • I finish work on 7th December - have a good leaving do in the planning
  • I then pack, put things into storage and terminate the tenancy on the house
  • 17th January: fly to Thailand
  • 16th February: fly to New Zealand
  • blah March: fly to Australia
  • blah April: fly back to UK

More details to follow when I've worked them out - which I'm really looking forward to. For those who know me, the "planning" is almost as exciting as the "doing"! However, I think this one is going to far outshine anything I've ever done before.

2 comments:

jazzshark said...

yay! you going to visit anna?
sx

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm hoping so. I haven't contacted her yet, but I can't be in that neck of the woods and not stop by! I'm hoping to see Ken and Clare too up in Brisbane and then head up to the Great Barrier Reef and Darwin.

I haven't really mapped out the Australia bit really - lots of possibilities! 3 months isn't long enough for everything I want to do!