Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's a bit like making pancakes ...

Maybe because it was my first fake tan of the summer and I haven't quite rediscovered the application technique - a bit like the first pancake you make is always a bit dodgy until you get the combination of oil, heat and the swirl of the pan as you add the pancake mix sussed - either way, it seems to have gone a bit blotchy on my lower legs. Not quite sure what I did wrong. It looked OK on Sunday, but now seems to have gone a bit patchy.

Hey ho, I've got all summer to remaster the tecnique and I was feeling decidedly chilly this morning anyway so I've resorted to jeans (and pink suede boots) so no-one can see the blotching. Happily my tummy is un-blotchy, but unhappily I'm into the 7 day 'circle' countdown, so the little bloater is being sucked and in decorously hidden under a long T shirt ...

No comments: