Monday, January 02, 2006

Four Things

A. Four jobs you’ve had in your life
1. Sales assistant in shoe shop (dream job!)
2. Screen printer in a traditional wooden toy factory
3. Events manager (guess that’s what you’d call it)
4. IT support (the most frequent cause of IT problems is the UTS error …)

B. Four movies you could watch over and over
1. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2. The Railway Children
3. Amelie
4. Some Like it Hot

C. Four cities you’ve lived in
1. London
2. London
3. London
4. London ….

D. Four TV & Radio shows you love to watch (don’t watch much TV …)
1. Strictly Come Dancing
2. Lost
3. I’m Sorry I haven’t a Clue
4. Terry Wogan – I’m a Tog for the duration of my drive to work …

E. Four favourite places you’ve been on holiday
1. Blue Mountains, Australia
2. Big Pine Key
3. Orlando (specifically the 3 days of mad roller coasters)
4. Lake District

F. Four websites you visit daily
1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/
2. http://www.googlemaps.co.uk/
3. http://www.dictionary.com/
4. http://www.tfl.gov.uk

G. Four of your all-time favourite restaurants
1. Lorenzos, Crystal Palace
2. Volcano, Melborne (think that’s what it was called)
3. HITW (Chips and mayo)
4. Chez Jools …

H. Four of your favourite foods
1. Tomato, mozarella and basil salad
2. Smoked salmon and cream cheese
3. Home made wheat-free tiramisu
4. Roasted meditteranean vegetables and parmesan shavings

I. Four places you’d rather be right now
1. Happy
2. Where
3. I
4. Am

J. Four things you find yourself saying
1. hmmm, interesting …
2. Outside voice: “Another sale – that’s really good news”. Inside voice: “Aaarghhh”.
3. Large glass of Pinot Grigio please
4. What do you mean I’ve got enough boots?

K. Four favourite items of footware
1. My pink suede boots
2. My long black boots
3. My bedsocks
4. My red patent leather court shoes

3 comments:

jazzshark said...

isn't lord of the rings trilogy three films......?
x

Bloominjools said...

Not if you buy it all in one box set on DVD!! Worth a go I thought ...

Anonymous said...

ok, here's the start of my list of lists"

A. Four jobs i've had in my life
1. Postal despatch assistant in a shoe factory (wrapping shoe boxes in brown paper - this could have been a very zen job, but i was too young)
2. Hospital laundry worker (taught me what several hundredweight of wet nappies looks and smells like)
3. Lorry driver (the only job i count as an unqualified joy, despite once being held against my will at knife-point on a ship in birkenhead docks by a drunken sailor intent on showing me a good time)
4. IT support

B. Four movies you could watch over and over
1. Wings of Desire
2. Nostalghia
3. Andrei Rublev
4. Mystery Train

C. Four cities you’ve lived in
1. London
2. Leeds
3. Southampton
4. Amsterdam

that's enough fours for now.

hey, jazzshark, how's it going over there in the big place?